Thread: Wanted: Steyr LP2 Compact

Wanted: Steyr LP2 Compact

It's a long shot but is anyone selling a Steyr LP2 Compact? My 10 year old daughter has decided on pistol shooting and my LP10 is a bit heavy for her.

Many thanks

Mark

I may be thinking of selling mine at the end of April/early May depending on circumstances if you have not purchased one by then.
    Regards, Phil

Are you still after LP2 Compact ?

If you are still looking drop me a PM

I have one!

I have one that I would sell and have PM'ed you.
    Neil

Question My daughter also needs a Steyr lp2 compact

My daughter 10 year old daughter also recently taken up pentathlon and has found that the light weight of the Steyr LP2 compact is ideal for her. Does anybody out there currently have one for sale? She has been using a HW40 for paper targets but needs the extra power when shooting the knock down targets.

Question Anyone else got a LP2 compact ?

My 10 year old daughter has taken up pentathlon and the HW40 we have isn't powerful enough to work on the knock down targets used on the combined run/shoot.
    She has tried several compressed air pistols in training and has found the Steyr LP2 compact suits her best. She likes the light weight and the ambidextrous grip for two handed shooting. Please contact me if you can help.

Try checkmate guns he has just got a fwb p44 compact in which is less than 6 months old

Pardini kid

Checkmate guns suggested a pardini kid as an ideal pistol for my daughter. Has anybody had experience of this gun?
    I think I'm still swaying towards a steyr LP2 compact but could be persuaded otherwise with some good reviews.
    How resaleable would the pardini be?