Thread: Hi from sunny devon

Hi from sunny devon

Hi, I was recently convinced to buy an air gun by a forum member. After some soul searching, saving and miss opportunities I have ended up buying an AA s510 from this forum thanks to my friend.
    So now I am in the process of setting up some targets in the garden so I can learn to shoot half as well as the gun can!
    Cheers

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

Welcome to the Site, I'm local so if you wanna pop along to a club to have a shoot etc. let me know and I'll show you around.

Atb

Ian
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

Hi Ian, I will take you up on that offer some day! at the moment I am going to get some shots in the garden so I don't embarrass myself too much - just a little bit

To be fair, I think you had made up your mind already. I would hardly say that I needed to twist your arm..

Don't worry about making a fool of yourself, most of the time we are so busy ripping the mick out of each other the laughing makes hitting the floor difficult!

But its a good laugh, and only just up the road from you at Ashcombe, so just pm me if you fancy a visit.
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…