Thread: Webley Mkll custom barrels

Webley Mkll custom barrels

Saw two quirky custom barrels on fleabay. Can't find them now. Probably dreaming.

I saw them too, both looked wrong,but cheap enough at £103 + post.

Quote Originally Posted by deejayuu View Post
    Saw two quirky custom barrels on fleabay. Can't find them now. Probably dreaming.
    You mean these - http://www./itm/WEBLEY-PRE-WAR-MK-2-SERVICE-RIFLE-SPARES-/251335006657?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingS ports_ET&hash=item3a84bbd9c1&nma=true&si=LliphOEM3 T1jCJOKLQcclgJ8W44%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trks id=p2047675.l2557

Quote Originally Posted by timewell48 View Post
    You mean these - http://www./itm/WEBLEY-PRE-WAR-MK-2-SERVICE-RIFLE-SPARES-/251335006657?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingS ports_ET&hash=item3a84bbd9c1&nma=true&si=LliphOEM3 T1jCJOKLQcclgJ8W44%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid =p2047675.l2557
    Sorry - links broken, details here;

TWO OLD CUSTOM MADE BARRELS TO FIT THE WEBLEY PRE WAR MK 2 SERVICE AIR RIFLES
    ONE BARREL IS .22 STEEL RIFLED WITH PARKER HALE ADAPTER AND PEEP HOLE FRONT SIGHT.
    THE OTHER BARREL IS .250 SMOOTH BORE MADE IN HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM MATERIAL POSSIBLY USED FOR AIR DARTS
    THESE BARRELS WERE FOUND IN A CASE ALONG WITH AN OLD WEBLEY SERVICE MK 2 RIFLE
    THE BARRELS ARE IN FINE CONDITION AND HAVE BEEN EXPERTLY MADE AND LOCATE PERFECTLY TO THE MK 2
    THE MK 2 RIFLE IS NOT AVAILABLE
    07564386999 FOR MORE DETAILS

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT CLASSED AS FIREARM PARTS

On 08-Sep-13 at 21:36:52 BST, seller added the following information:THE .22 RIFLED BARREL LENGTH IS 18.750ins WITHOUT THE PARKER HALE EXTENSION WHICH IS 6ins LONG
    THE .25 SMOOTH BARREL IS APPROX 24.5ins LONG

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/...psac1c1bfe.jpg

Found them again after auction end??? Went for 8th bid £103 + costs. That bid was on all week, maybe some techy has a way of "losing" items they bid on 'cos the same thing happened yesterday with a pair of main springs with Webley tab.

Smile webley custom barrels

Saw them, bid them, won them, all perfectly above board, i am no "techy", "techy phobe" more like, the bid stayed the same because nobody placed another bid, SIMPLES, ATB, Ray.

Nice to know you got what you wanted Ray. It was spooky though 'cos the advanced search wouldn't play with a few items in different categories. Haven't tried today.
    Have you put them to an action yet? I bet a few would like to see them in place.
    Seeing them brought a crackpot idea to the surface again. I may put it up for opinion soon just for fun. Thanks for the info. Regards, Jules

webley custom barrels

Hi, barrels not arrived yet, will try, (techyphobe) to post pics when they do, I also have a service with a second ,carbine, barrel, made from a gamo barrel,by the look of the front sight. almost impossible to cock, My "crackpot" idea is to start a collection of "mongrel" service barrels, whats your idea? ATB,Ray.