Quote Originally Posted by walrus1# View Post
Is this a common occurrence with the Wolf then???? A lad at the range I use has this issue and has asked me to service his rifle.But I advised him to go to Daystate as I had heard they fit the newer circuit boards.Thing is his only acts up when the pressure is down a bit,not when the the tank has just been refilledI put this down to the regulator but not too sure that it is not the circuit board or a dodgy setting.
Airwolf MVT doesn't have a reg as such. The pressure in the bottle is whats at the firing valve, anything between 90 and 200 bar. The power is governed electronically.

Jim I doubt that daystate would change the circuit board they just update the software in the eprom or pic chip. My MVT was bought second hand but the original owner had sent it back to daystate and they updated the software in early 2011. Mine is very accurate with Jsb exacts and H&N FTT's. Velocity spread is very low better than any other rifle I have had. If your fps spread is high you might try cleaning the chrono sensors in the shroud