Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rochford agc fun shoot + annual presentation

Rochford agc fun shoot + annual presentation

This sunday will be putting out a 20 target course and having a fun shoot (with a twist) we will only have 20 targets this week as it is our annual club trophy presentation too. Fun comp will take place through the morning and the presentation and raffle will be after lunch.

Guests are welcome too, if you need any info or a contact number its on our website:- www.rochfordac.co.uk

Safety brief 10.30am
    comp starts straight away

members.......£5
    juniors..£3

non-members.........£7
    juniors..£4

All the usual FREE GRUB AND MORE GOODIES THIS WEEK TOO, to keep you going through the day, FREE tea n coffee too, but cans are 50p.

Hope to see you there

s-g-l
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Looking forward to this as always and apparently were having an indian summer and they say no rain for 2 weeks woop woop.

Hope to see you all there.

Atb Harry.

Weather looking great for tomorrow and hope to see you all there.

What a fantastic day and an excellent presentation day,

Lots of shiny stuff, great raffle prizes, Great food as always and a nasty twist to the fun comp lol. (Cheers Tony)

Bought some bling home to add to my collection and well done to everyone who takes part,

MASSIVE THANK YOU AGAIN TO TONY & KAREN FOR ALL THERE HARD WORK THROUGHOUT THE YEAR FOR EVERYONES ENJOYMENT.

Roll on the new season

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    What a fantastic day and an excellent presentation day,

Lots of shiny stuff, great raffle prizes, Great food as always and a nasty twist to the fun comp lol. (Cheers Tony)

Bought some bling home to add to my collection and well done to everyone who takes part,

MASSIVE THANK YOU AGAIN TO TONY & KAREN FOR ALL THERE HARD WORK THROUGHOUT THE YEAR FOR EVERYONES ENJOYMENT.

Roll on the new season
    Thank's Harry, we appreciate you too, coming back each time and putting up with us, lol

Yeah, me and Lewis brought the bling home this year in our house!

Next shoot, first open comp of the new season, yay!

MAD FOR IT

I too would like to thank Tony and Karen and co ,for all their hard work and commitment ,you are a credit to the airgun community which is plain to see just by the growing numbers of people from complete beginners to experienced shooters who attend the shoots every fortnight . welldone and all the best in the future.
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I too would like to thank Tony and Karen and co ,for all their hard work and commitment ,you are a credit to the airgun community which is plain to see just by the growing numbers of people from complete beginners to experienced shooters who attend the shoots every fortnight . welldone and all the best in the future.
    Thank's tugg, much appreciated. Did you manage to get your collection of trophies home okay?

MAD FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Thank's Harry, we appreciate you too, coming back each time and putting up with us, lol

Yeah, me and Lewis brought the bling home this year in our house!

Next shoot, first open comp of the new season, yay!
    Yes Lewis is doing really well Karen and your not doing too bad yourself lol
    Really looking forward to the 1st open shoot and the new season.
    See you all in a fortnight.

Sunday shoot,presentation

That was a super day at the club

I would like to thank both Karan & Tony for a splended day & for the full presentation which was just magic
    I went home with bling,which was a total suprise to me,so that made my day

And thanks to Karan for the food which is always as fab as ever

I am now looking forward to the next shoot

Best regards LES
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by LESMAN9 View Post
    That was a super day at the club

I would like to thank both Karan & Tony for a splended day & for the full presentation which was just magic
    I went home with bling,which was a total suprise to me,so that made my day

And thanks to Karan for the food which is always as fab as ever

I am now looking forward to the next shoot

Best regards LES
    Thank's Les, glad you enjoyed the day, it's nice to have surprises sometimes, see you next shoot.

MAD FOR IT

a big thanks from a londoner whos heart lies in Essex

Thanks guys for a great effort and despite teaching Amy silly tricks this time it was lovely to get out with you all and be a recipient of your hospitality. I am now going to officially join so that I can get some bling to come home with me. Especially if the wonderful Toni decides to do a 22 section I would love to compete with a 45 year old gun, the newly acquired cosh.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Thanks guys for a great effort and despite teaching Amy silly tricks this time it was lovely to get out with you all and be a recipient of your hospitality. I am now going to officially join so that I can get some bling to come home with me. Especially if the wonderful Toni decides to do a 22 section I would love to compete with a 45 year old gun, the newly acquired cosh.
    Glad you enjoy coming to our club Rex and look forward to you being one of our lovely members, watch this space for a 22 section

MAD FOR IT

If there's going to be a .22 section, I'll give my .25 some regular outings!
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    If there's going to be a .22 section, I'll give my .25 some regular outings!
    thats confused me, a 22 section is for 22s isnt it, its all new to me but i thought a 22 was just that and a 25 is different. either way i am all excited as i know it can be bloody hard work to get a decent score with a 22.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

For HFT purposes, .177 and .20 are in one class and .22 and .25 are in another. Not sure what happens with .30 and above!

David
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com