Thread: What is your best pistol case

What is your best pistol case

I've just returned to air pistol shooting (targets only) with a new webley alecto. It comes in a great pastic case and cut outs for tools, oil and a tin of pellets. I intend to now get a couple of older sprigers that I used to dream of in the early 80's - eg original mod 6 &10 but would like to have nice cases for them. Are the cases on any good or do you have a recomendation.

Best cheers
    Thirdwheel

Peli Cases

Hello Thirdwheel,

Peli cases are the things to go for.....be warned though, they are VERY expensive.

Regards
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    I've just returned to air pistol shooting (targets only) with a new webley alecto. It comes in a great pastic case and cut outs for tools, oil and a tin of pellets. I intend to now get a couple of older sprigers that I used to dream of in the early 80's - eg original mod 6 &10 but would like to have nice cases for them. Are the cases on any good or do you have a recomendation.

Best cheers
    Thirdwheel
    I've got a metal brief case thingy I bought from machine mart. Foam eggshell interior, combination locks and camo paint job. It will take 3 pistols about the size of an HW45.