Hi Guys

My 9 year old son has fully adopted my 92 and is getting on very well with it. However, it seems to have developed an issue (possibly caused by him dropping it onto a carpeted concrete floor).

When shooting, it is not always firing a pellet, although it is firing CO2. I thought initially thought that the pellets were getting stuck in the mags, so cleaned them all with a .177 bronze bore brush. As it was still happening I then thought maybe there was insufficient CO2 to push the pellets out of the mag and changed the bulb. However it happened again at the club last night, so I'm now wondering if it is failing to index the magazine (have tried 4 different mags). When it fires without sending the pellet down range it makes the sound it makes when a mag is empty. He is firing it single action, so manually cocking the hammer.

Has anyone got any advice or suggestion on how to fix it. I would prefer to avoid stripping it if I can, I've have had it apart before and it was a PITA to get back together.

Cheers in advance,

Dan