Thread: Crosman 1008 pistol c02 leak.

Crosman 1008 pistol c02 leak.

Hi guys i have the above pistol but it has a problem. As soon as i screw the c02 bulb in to it all the c02 just shoots straight out the barrel. Can anyone shed some light as to why this might be happening ?

thanks for any help i might get with this.

Valve or seal problem.
    Try putting pellgun oil on the tip of co2
    capsule and firing thru.
    If it doesn't work repair job needed.

The gun is knackered, take it apart and try to clean it if you know what your doing or throw it in the bin and buy a new one.
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

Quote Originally Posted by shining_bullet View Post
    The gun is knackered, take it apart and try to clean it if you know what your doing or throw it in the bin and buy a new one.
    (Bizzarly I know) The 1008 is probably one of the best multishot pellet pistols i have had, far too good to bin.
    Take it apart as best you can and give it a good lube, sounds like something is stuck.

Thank for the reply's guys. I took the gun apart and all seals look as good as new but the small spring in the valve looks like it has seen better days. Would the knackered valve spring be keeping the valve open thus letting all c02 out ?

thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgunner View Post
    Thank for the reply's guys. I took the gun apart and all seals look as good as new but the small spring in the valve looks like it has seen better days. Would the knackered valve spring be keeping the valve open thus letting all c02 out ?

thanks again.
    Quite possibly if it is sticking and if the seals all look good. I had a leak on 2240 and checked the valve seal and looked OK, but kept leaking, made a homemade seal with innertube to go on top of existing seal and all OK, so I guess the seal may have 'dried' out a little on mine

What part of the gun is the CO2 leaking from

What part of the gun is the CO2 leaking from ?

Hi stevie as soon as i screw the c02 in and it gets pierced all the c02 just gushes out the barrel.