Thread: Wanted: Morini Air Pistol

Wanted: Morini Air Pistol

Dear all,

I'm hoping to find a good condition Morini with electronic trigger. Ideally no more than three years old. Fair price paid for the right pistol.

Kindest Regards,
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Me Again,

I'm still desperately seeking a long Morini CM162ei, Top price paid for the right pistol, Must be the removable cylinder version, must be the aa battery type.

Cash waiting, I'm have comps coming up very soon and need a pistol!!

Regards,

-Nick-
    Fierynick

The one that has just sold on this site yesterday looked really nice - and not expensive either at £650.00.

The advert with the pictures are still on display - is this the sort of condition and price you are looking for?

http://www.airgunbbs.com/attachment....6&d=1381220612

http://www.airgunbbs.com/attachment....1&d=1381220617

http://www.airgunbbs.com/attachment....9&d=1381220619

There does seem to be more Morini pistols for sale recently than any other single type of match pistol so you should be able to find one fairly easily at the correct price.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-10-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hello Bob

Yes this pistol looked lovely, I was offered it but turned it down due to it being the short barrelled version, I prefer the balance of the long barrelled version. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on yours!!

If you know of anyone selling one please put them my way!

I shall wait another week then order a new one, price isn't too much of an issue at the moment, I'd just rather not have the several week wait for a new one!!

-Nick-
    Fierynick

Quote Originally Posted by Fierynick View Post
    Hello Bob

Yes this pistol looked lovely, I was offered it but turned it down due to it being the short barrelled version, I prefer the balance of the long barrelled version. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on yours!!

If you know of anyone selling one please put them my way!

I shall wait another week then order a new one, price isn't too much of an issue at the moment, I'd just rather not have the several week wait for a new one!!

-Nick-
    There are none left in our club anymore - but if I hear of anything I will let you know.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.