Erm left handed stock. Thumbhole. For the cz. I've just ordered a boyds stock from the states. With the exchange rate 106quid to the door. And there mighty fine have a peek. If you bought that over here you would be 300quid outta pocket I'm sure. Ps to the original poster ! Cz's kick ass. Got a 452 American myself in hmr flavour and used it for over 6 years now. Cracking little bunny basher and sub 100 fox gun. Had the 452 varmint in the lr but it wasn't very accurate. I think I had a duff one. But my mates 452 classic long barrel is the most accurate lr I've ever witnessed shot ! My Annie will not shoot a better grouping it. And I consider that for an lr pretty fine. Takes ya pick ps with the trigger kit fitted like both mine had done I have to concur it's a bit vague. But don't let that put you off. As you know your taking the shot anyway when squeezing gently. And it does come as a surprise a little sometimes. But it's never been a bad thing for me. Shots always been bang on with placement and it's certainly stops you pulling it off lol