Hi All

Sussex Interclub 'banter' seems to have taken a hit this year, but it would be wrong of me NOT to start a thread here, in addition to its facsimile on the Announcement forum. So .......

It seems little more than a few weeks ago that I posted the "Sussex Interclub HFT 2013 - seconds out, Round 1" thread.

All of a sudden it's October, the series for this year is drawing to a close and I announce that SWALLOWS FTC will host Round 10 on Sunday 6th.

Not a lot of notice, I know, but you've all been tracking the dates since they were first published back at the begining of the year, so no excuses for failing to attend - especially important for any of you who have so far shot in only 5 rounds. Yes, you have to have entered a minimum of 6 to be in with a shout for either a trophy or for the very special draw prizes up for grabs when Ford HFT host the Grand Finale on the 27th.

Back to this Sunday .......

Usual 'service' for Round 10 will commence with gates opening at 08:00 (please AVOID arriving before this time), booking in at 09:00 and we will be aiming to deliver the pre-shoot safety briefing just before kick-off at 10:00. You MUST be present at the safety brief in order to be in the comp!!

Parking in the field please; not in the fishing lakes car parks. Not too fussy (like Cut Throat) about your final direction, though facing South East by East makes sense and do, please, park sensibly close to your neighbour. Only exception to this will be if we have a deluge of the wet stuff before Sunday, in which case please follow directions from our parking marshals.

Food and drinks will be available.

Any visitors - NOT full members of one of the six Sussex participating clubs - wishing to attend, please contact me before the weekend.

For the few who may not have shot at Swallows FTC before then, with thanks to Steve and Alex Noakes, detail of our location can be found via our web site linked from my signature below.

See you all shortly.

Biggles