Thread: S410 Owners Read This

pixybasher Guest

S410 Owners Read This

Blackpool air rifles are now producing brass loading bolts,triggers and trigger guards for the S410.
    It wont make you shoot any straighter but it will make heads turn when you get your gun out of the case.I'v just ordered mine and cant wait for the delivery next week.
    There not cheap but what the hell....just dont tell the Mrs.

Beer Hunter Guest
    It wont make you shoot any straighter but it will make heads turn when you get your gun out of the case
    Just what I need in a hunting rifle
    Only I see my gun - well, the quarry sometimes see it too, but they don’t last long enough to admire it.

If it was really really nice, they might come over for a look. Saves having to stalk them

pixybasher Guest
    I know what you mean about attracting attention, at least when you do miss your still look good!!!

Beer Hunter Guest
    "miss" - whats that then?

Wahoo Guest
    You say they are quite expensive????????
    How much are we talking about. Love my S410 and would'nt mind tarting it up a bit.

Stevie.

Try www.airgunbuyer.com

ATB
    Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by pixybasher
    Blackpool air rifles are now producing brass loading bolts,triggers and trigger guards for the S410.
    It wont make you shoot any straighter but it will make heads turn when you get your gun out of the case.I'v just ordered mine and cant wait for the delivery next week.
    There not cheap but what the hell....just dont tell the Mrs.
    Trouble is, the "new" versions of the AA S410's have a safety catch on the trigger! Therefore the trigger guard won't fit and the brass trigger is a step backwards, in my opinion.

I bought the bolt, looks gorge... Bought the guard and have had to send it back to BAR so they can machine out the extra brass needed to fit the latest trigger.
    The quality is first class and the after sales service is out of this world! I had an email from Lloyd telling me what is happening with the returned guards just yesterday Fingers crossed the guard will arrive by Monday
    Anders
    AA S410 Carbine .22 (Walnut Stock)Hawke Pro Stalk 3-9x50

AA TX200 HC .22

pixybasher Guest
    They do ask which version you have when you buy online,so theres no mix up, but for the trigger guard and the bolt we're looking at around £68.00 with postage.
    In my opinion its a little over the top but what the hell.
    We do what we do and if thats the price then we have the choice to buy or not.
    I cant wait....

Sam Guest
    They do ask which version you have when you buy online,so theres no mix up, but for the trigger guard and the bolt we're looking at around £68.00 with postage.
    Ouch!

Speak to RochdaleLad about his Blinged up s400, there is a cheaper alternative.

In my opinion its a little over the top but what the hell.
    We do what we do and if thats the price then we have the choice to buy or not.
    I cant wait....
    Sorry to be a nuisance, but did you mean if you order by phone? I've checked the site and couldn't see any option to specify which trigger you have?
    I tend to "shop" online 'cos I work nights, hence the lack of ordering by phone

I did phone to ask about my inability to fit the trigger guard with the "new" trigger and I was told that the guards I had would have to be returned and machined to fit the new trigger type.
    With respect, that doesn't sound like there was any option to choose which trigger guard, for which trigger I wanted?

They are expensive, but the quality is superb and they look gorgeous on
    Last edited by Sudden; 21-05-2005 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Edited a spelling mistake
    Anders
    AA S410 Carbine .22 (Walnut Stock)Hawke Pro Stalk 3-9x50

AA TX200 HC .22