Thread: Kassnar Beta 3 3-9x42-wanted

Kassnar Beta 3 3-9x42-wanted

Long shot, but looking for one of the above please

buuuump

Kassner

Rocking horse **** springs to mind. Good luck with this one my friend. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Rocking horse **** springs to mind. Good luck with this one my friend. Mach 1.5
    Lol. Thought as much. You never know though cheers Paul. ATB, Bruce

Can't help. Sure a collectable scope but I did once have a fixed Beta scope with the "bubble" but the crosshair had snapped. Expensive in its day and truth be known not a great scope with typical Kassnar quality which started fair and went down hill fast.

You would be better off with a period B&L or Bushnell; heck even an old Leupold.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Can't help. Sure a collectable scope but I did once have a fixed Beta scope with the "bubble" but the crosshair had snapped. Expensive in its day and truth be known not a great scope with typical Kassnar quality which started fair and went down hill fast.

You would be better off with a period B&L or Bushnell; heck even an old Leupold.
    Agreed. Never owned one but seem to all come along with buggered cross hairs. It's for a .177 HW77 Zephyr and they were sold with the Kassnar. It would just be nice to have it as it was advertised. All that said, I fancy trying some FT so something roughly of the period but suitable for FT would be nice as well

Kassner

Hi Bruce. Have a Kassner 3-9 x 40 KTC scope. These were pa corrected to 30 meters at the factory. They have a small target turret if elevation. Its not mint but the optics are. May be just the job for your new toy? Mach 1.5

I have an old kassnar 1.75 -5 *40 pa. Its ok as long as you dont look to one side of reticle as it just blurs out. What happened to paul kassnar and was his scopes built at the same jap factory as tasco as i was once told?

Seems all I hear of are problems with them talk tomorrow Paul