Thread: Problem with CO2 Walther PPK Air Pistol

Problem with CO2 Walther PPK Air Pistol

Hi all, hope you can help I have a BB Walther PPK air pistol which has had little use. I'm presuming it wasn't a good idea now, to leave a half filled cartridge in it for a length of time as I then leant it to my son and it came back US. Now every time I put a cartridge in it, it sprays the CO2 everywhere and there is nothing I can seem to do to stop it. I have sent it to a repairer who was no help, I have tried putting plumbers tape on the end of the cartridge as shown on u-tube, I have even tried another kids fix cutting down a rubber grommet with no success, I'm guessing that the rubber seal up inside where the cartridge goes in the brass pin part has fallen out or perished ? Is there something I can do to screw the brass fitting up or down inside the head or is there some other way I can stop the gas just P'ing out in a matter of two seconds. I cant find anybody who will supply me a new rubber seal and Im hoping the whole brass unit doesn't require to be replaced.

Thanks

Give Nick a try, of magicnine design. All round general nice guy and very knowledgable.
    I'm useless at posting links or anything like that, but I'd guess that the quickest way to make contactis to google up magicnine design, and you'll fine his mobile and e-mail on there. He's magicniner on the BBS.

I'm sure that there will be plenty of others who can help, but Nick is very, very good.

Hope this helps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!