Thread: Rochford agc 13th october open comp!

Rochford agc 13th october open comp!

Next sunday the 13th will be our first open comp of our new season. 30 target challenging course to Rochford rules, well stocked plinking range and zero lane too.

At Rochford once you've paid your range fee, you get a Free lunch, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biccies , but we do charge 50p for cans of drink.

Safety Brief ....10.30am
    comp starts straight away

members........£5
    juniors...£3

non-members.........£7
    juniors..£4

Guests are very welcome too!

More info and contact number can be found on our website at www.rochfordac.co.uk

See you there!

S-G-L
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Thank you sexy-grub-lady.

For advertising our forth coming event and that also we are now having for this season a .22 class in the open and the springer comp.

Tony

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    I was really looking forward to this but im not sure if im going to make it now

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    Thank you sexy-grub-lady.

For advertising our forth coming event and that also we are now having for this season a .22 class in the open and the springer comp.

Tony
    that is great news about the 22 Toni, but I see that Harry is already panicking about being beaten by the cosh. I am going to enjoy trying the 22 with the sharp innova which I am told was made in 1970. I zeroed it yesterday and got most of my range card sorted, but then my arm was slaughtered today and I think my muscle groups had changed which is why i shot so badly in the springer round at MAD.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    that is great news about the 22 Toni, but I see that Harry is already panicking about being beaten by the cosh. I am going to enjoy trying the 22 with the sharp innova which I am told was made in 1970. I zeroed it yesterday and got most of my range card sorted, but then my arm was slaughtered today and I think my muscle groups had changed which is why i shot so badly in the springer round at MAD.
    Me panicking!!! I dont think so Rex and have some respect for the Rochford Champ 2 years running

PS: Tony is spelt with a Y and not an I

I thought I was the foreign one out of us 2 lol.

Anyway Tony said a 22 class not a prehistoric class

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Me panicking!!! I dont think so Rex and have some respect for the Rochford Champ 2 years running

PS: Tony is spelt with a Y and not an I

I thought I was the foreign one out of us 2 lol.

Anyway Tony said a 22 class not a prehistoric class
    Sorry to say mate that any one doing all that sewing is called toni in my book cos its a tranny job.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Sorry to say mate that any one doing all that sewing is called toni in my book cos its a tranny job.
    Well id say once TONYYYY sees your post your membership will be Void