Thread: Hw90 quiry ????????

Hw90 quiry ????????

Hw90 inertia weight???????
    Just got a second hand hw90 and it was a bit of a project and just put it together and it was dieseling and a bit hot so I've since bought a filling valve to adjust the power.

Have stripped it today to see what's what, and I've not found the inertia weight in the piston which I've read about?

My question is. Does all hw90's have the weight inside the piston or do some years come without?????
    Chambers seem to show the weight on there exploded diagram so had me a little confused

It did shoot smooth and not harsh.

Thanks for any help,

Daniel

My HW90K does have one,but they are prone to getting stuck,not sure if they fitted them throughout the range.

Give Hull Cartridge an email with your guns serial no, they may be able to help you.

I havnt had a chance to call hull yet, but someone at my club told me that they all should have them, so I ordered a complete set of servicing items, breach, piston seal, all the ram o rings ect, and I also ordered a new inersia weight and orings.

Could anyone tell me, does this go inside the piston before the ram? Silly question becuase I'm sure it does but just wanted to know from someone who had stripped there's, as I can't find anything on the net.

Also how does it work? Is it a counter balance type weight that reduces bounce hence recoil??

It's all new to me, a springer nut, but I'm loving the idea of having a gas ram which may be a little bit of a beast to handle and most if all is made by weihrauch.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks to rammer for your response so far!

Daniel

Just sent you an email with a pdf file,hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
    Cheers John I'll take a look!

pdf?

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
    Hi Have a Teoben Evolution with gasram.

Does your pdf descibe stripping gasram etc. If so would be very interested in a copy.

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by outshooting View Post
    Hi Have a Teoben Evolution with gasram.

Does your pdf descibe stripping gasram etc. If so would be very interested in a copy.

Many Thanks
    Unfortunately not mate it's just a parts diagram like the one from chambers.

Daniel