Thread: BT Infinity stops airgun collecting and Webley defence!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BT Infinity stops airgun collecting and Webley defence!

My Broadband is with BT infinity and it stopped working well over a week ago and has still not been fixed.

I was buying another "collectable" but that online transaction is now held until normal service resumes as all of my passcodes are on my MAC at home and not here on my works PC ( for obvious reasons).

I never realised just how much I depended on having an internet connection - or how angry I am at booking a half day off of work to meet the BT Infinity engineer today between 8am and 1 pm today when he did not show up !

I have a letter from BT with the job number on it confirming the appointment details - and yet they say the appointment was not on their system ( the same system that sent the letter ) and when challenged with this information they then said it had been a mistake and so I need to book another half day off of work to meet the engineer between 8am and 1pm this Wednesday!!!

My evenings are also spoilt as I can no longer attack IJ ( the Wobbly hater)as he slams the good name of Webley air pistols at every opportunity so I hope some of the regular contributors will take up the slack until I can return to assist in this most important defence of this range of truly iconic British made spring powered air pistols

You will be able to find IJ skulking about amongst any thread that includes any reference to Webley air pistols and if he is not detected and responded to he will not doubt also feel neglected so we have a duty of care to pursue him at all times!
    Last edited by zooma; 07-10-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

BT are another bunch of muppets for sure,most of there call centres are in India and i cannot understand a word they say and they will not give me the number of a UK call centre,bloody racist that is.

I really do sympathise with you as not being able to use the net is like having a divorce from Mrs.Go ogle.They have let me down in the past on more than one occasion and to date they have never rung back on any problem despite there promises.

I have a brand new wi-fi printer here that they sent on a promotion about 5 years ago but never bothered to pick it up as i did not want it and told them so.

BILL50

Bring it on! Its like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man!

Does BT know youve got not electricity?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

why not just use bt hotspots if you an infinity user, normally more than enough to go round an i am in the sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigadds View Post
    why not just use bt hotspots if you an infinity user, normally more than enough to go round an i am in the sticks
    I don't get out much !

.....and I have checked for "hot spots" but there are none close to my home - maybe I am further away from civilisation than you?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I don't get out much !

.....and I have checked for "hot spots" but there are none close to my home - maybe I am further away from civilisation than you?
    I only go to Rawtenstall for tips on how to survive when civilisation destroys itself.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Does BT know you've got not electricity?
    Bob has, but the hamster's pulled a hamstring and is undergoing physio for 2 weeks. so output down to 110 volts and not many amps at the moment.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal