Thread: Cheapest way to get a Walther LP400?

Cheapest way to get a Walther LP400?

Hi Guys,

Been looking around for a Walther LP400 and found that the price seems to vary considerably! Has anyone bought one (or know someone who has) and where did they get it. Cheapest in UK seems to be Edinkille and then Euroshooting.eu is cheapest (but worried I'll get import tax, etc... although he says not - the importer said that the price on Walther's website is inclusive of German VAT, then it gets UK VAT added on top).

Any advice? I don't fancy paying hundreds more if I can avoid it :P
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    If its coming in from the EU, you won't have to pay import tax,so if it works out cheaper get it from Euroshooting,though it might be worth thinking about warranty,expensive if you need to return it
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Euroshooting.eu

Hi
    Has anyone bought from this Euroshooting.eu,how was transaction etc,anyone had warranty experience
    julian

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite1 View Post
    Hi
    Has anyone bought from this Euroshooting.eu,how was transaction etc,anyone had warranty experience
    julian
    A member of my club bought the 8 hole steyr compensator from Miroslav a year ago, sent money via post and he sent it as soon as the money arrived, very quick delivery.

In the end I bought the LP400 from http://www.schiesssport-buinger.com/ paying credit card via paypal (once credit card had unblocked foreign transactions). They've VERY good at communicating quickly by email in english and are currently waiting on a medium grip for me. They even price matched with another german website.

I'll let everyone know when I get it!
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Has it arrived?

Hi
    How was your experience with them? did they charge a fortune in postage as per their site?

julian

All was delivered quickly as soon as they got it in. Absolutely no complaints at all, great website.

Charge for postage €119, but I worked out by doing a price comparison with other sites (including postage) that for this particular gun I saved nearly £400.

Ended up in email conversation with Edinkillie about the items in my basket and why I didn't buy in UK due to emails with importer in Bisley; sounds like the Walther importer in UK was trying to charge me VAT on top of VAT paid in Germany!

Worked out the price difference for other guns and found you save about £200+ on FWB 5-shot (forget the name) and £100 on Steyr LP50, when bought from Shiesssport-Buinger.
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

raistrick
    All was delivered quickly as soon as they got it in. Absolutely no complaints at all, great website.

Charge for postage €119, but I worked out by doing a price comparison with other sites (including postage) that for this particular gun I saved nearly £400.
    How did they send the gun (which carrier) ?

Cheers
    Evo 10 Compact.

I think it was a Czech door-to-door courier, which is the only one they use for firearms. Better to check with them though, they respond to emails within half a day usually.
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    Hi Guys,

Been looking around for a Walther LP400 and found that the price seems to vary considerably! Has anyone bought one (or know someone who has) and where did they get it. Cheapest in UK seems to be Edinkille and then Euroshooting.eu is cheapest (but worried I'll get import tax, etc... although he says not - the importer said that the price on Walther's website is inclusive of German VAT, then it gets UK VAT added on top).

Any advice? I don't fancy paying hundreds more if I can avoid it :P
    Hi, my Walther LP400 is for sale.check it out in the for sale section. G