Thread: Value of Steyr LP10 (non-ball bearing trigger)

Value of Steyr LP10 (non-ball bearing trigger)

Hi
    I have the above and just wanted to know the rough value. Good condition and sold with brand new unmolested medium grip. Silver with blue cylinders.
    No idea what the going rate may be.
    Any advice would help
    Thanks
    South
    Morini Air pistol
    Morini Free pistol

Your LP10 will be worth whatever somebody wants to pay for it at the time ( as always) and this can vary quite a lot but the LP10 is a very popular pistol and even the older non ball raced trigger type should fetch a minimum of £650 if it is in its original case and in good condition with handbook, tools and filling adaptor etc.

Most buyers also want to know the date stamp that is on the two cylinders as it may give some idea of the pistols age.

Some pictures of your LP10 would help to give a more accurate valuation and it would be good to know if it is the silver or black version.

Good luck with your sale - if the price is right it will sell quickly
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hello South,
    Is it a 2006 LP10? I shall soon be advertising my 06 LP10 in the same colours and will be looking for about £750, despite their age these pistols fetch good money due to their build quality and service support from Mr Preston.
    . If you have any problems selling it please let me know. My coach also trains Junior Pentathletes who are crying out for quality second hand pistols.
    Regards

Thanks for the advice. I will dig all the kit out and put it up for sale.
    Morini Air pistol
    Morini Free pistol