Thread: HRPC HFT Results 13/10

HRPC HFT Results 13/10

Well today dispite the weather today turned out to as one to remember! And to see some excellent shooting from everyone and with a new PB For Duane who went on to be only one of two to knock down our bonus target, and well done Andrew for knocking down the bonus target as well. Who would have thought that it was 76 yards and well done to everyone that tried it in all three positions. I cant beleive I plated it free standing, I must have had a rush of blood somewhere to have done that

But a huge thank you to everyone that came along and helped out and had a fun morning

Results.

Steve B 57 O
    Duane S 53 O (PB) +4 points for Bonus Target (57 overall)
    Bryan B 53 O
    Rob S 52 O
    Andrew B 49 O + 4 points for Bonus Target (53 overall)
    Terry E 47 O
    John D 39 O

Simon H 49 R
    Dave D 43 R (All taken kneeling)
    Peter E 42 R
    Rob P 37 R (Well done for a great score in your first HFT)
    Ewan P 36 R

Pete J 44 .22

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 13-10-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Error in my entering scores
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Great morning shoot today. Bit strange turning up in the dark and wondering how we were going to put the targets out in those dark woods!! But I think we set a new record set up time. Well done to Duane and Andrew for hitting the 70+ yarder, amazing!

Hope for a bit less rain next time as still trying to dry out the gun bag!

Regards,

Pete
    HW 100K

well done guys. great day, even with the rain.

that last bonus target was fun, even though i never got anywhere near it, despite having a distinct advantage of my muzzle being the closest to it

good to see i'm as consistent in my placing with a springer as i am with a pcp!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke22 View Post
    Great morning shoot today. Bit strange turning up in the dark and wondering how we were going to put the targets out in those dark woods!! But I think we set a new record set up time. Well done to Duane and Andrew for hitting the 70+ yarder, amazing!

Hope for a bit less rain next time as still trying to dry out the gun bag!

Regards,

Pete

I'll have a torch for you next time Pete
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[