Thread: CZ Slavia ZVP Pistol

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

CZ Slavia ZVP Pistol

On offer here is my Slavia ZVP pistol made by CZ in Czechoslovakia. The pistol is in very good condition with just a few handling marks on the wood stock and virtually unmarked blueing. It has an elevation adjustable rear sight, rifled, 177 cal barrel and quite a good (but non-adjustable) trigger. The gun cocks and fires faultlessly with plenty of power and fairly good accuracy. It apparently dates from the 1950's/1960's.
    I'd like £45 + £9 p+p. for this please.
    Pics linked below.
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps8f0da6b9.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps8929a2ab.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps7145b2e7.jpg
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Come on peeps. This is a seriously nice example of this pistol.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

A bump for this very nearly pristine 1960's pistol. Torrens got the "worse" of the two of these I had for sale and I'm sure he can vouch for the condition.

ZVP

Hi Harry,
    yes I'm happy to confirm the one you just sent me has practically as new metalwork and bluing. It's a nice quality item and as well engineered as the prewar Diana Modell 5 it replaces. Shoots fine too.
    I wanted the one with slight dings on the grip as I like refinishing woodwork....
    atb
    torrens

Pistols on their way Guy. Should be with you Friday, courtesy of PF48.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    I forgot to say that this arrived and in good condition. It was shooting ok,but I stripped and lubed it anyway. It had dry grease in it (what is that sweet smelling stuff that old airguns smell of) but had never been stripped before. It plinks fine, although shooting a fraction high (compared to really high, like the earlier ones with the lower foresight). The trigger is pretty heavy but this is a gun built to last. It actually weighs about 4 ozs more than the Bsf S20.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"