Thread: FWB 127 MK 2 For Sale

FWB 127 MK 2 For Sale

Link here...CLICK
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    Link here...CLICK
    It's amazing to think this rifle is around 30 years old and in that time has sustained so little wear - the stock is so clean it looks hardly used! When you look at the retail prices of new air rifles, it seems like an incredible bargain.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    It's amazing to think this rifle is around 30 years old and in that time has sustained so little wear - the stock is so clean it looks hardly used! When you look at the retail prices of new air rifles, it seems like an incredible bargain.
    To quote that tired old cliche, 'The photos don't do it justice' Garvin.
    It's just had five test shots over the chrono to make sure all is well, 11.75 ft/lb and three of the five shots produced the same velocity.
    And a man who really knows his springers commented that it was one of the nicest FWB's he's fired, it really is a pleasure to shoot.

I thought it might have sold by now, i realise that i'm restricting my market by refusing to post but i don't have suitable packaging and i am very reluctant to risk posting.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

looks like the safety is missing [any reason ?]
    cheers Maz.

Quote Originally Posted by maz001471 View Post
    cheers Maz.
    Well spotted, Maz. Better not to rely on those safeties anyway, in my experience...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by maz001471 View Post
    cheers Maz.
    Correct. Didn't have one when i bought it, it's not needed but a replacement would be the icing on the cake.