Thread: Trafalgar at Bisley this Weekend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trafalgar at Bisley this Weekend

Its Trafalgar time again, who's going and what are you after?

I am not buying anything this time (how many times have I said that) but may have few items to sell.

Ditto, not buying, not even the cased three barrel service will tempt me

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Ditto, not buying, not even the cased three barrel service will tempt me
    And yet another ditto, although that doesn't mean I won't be taking some funds along just in case. The main thing about the Trafalgar for me is that it represents the last chance to savour the Bisley atmosphere and drool over some of the lovely guns on display until the next opportunity in March.

Regards

Brian

Take plenty Brian

I have had to bite the bullet, (pun intended). Been offered first refusal on a Webley Service with three genuine Webley barrels in a Brady case and a couple of third series, but had to decline

Never mind, it's Ronnie's turn to buy the breakfast

Usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Usual suspects.

Nothing usual about us lot

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Its Trafalgar time again, who's going and what are you after?

I am not buying anything this time (how many times have I said that) but may have few items to sell.
    I could be tempted by a Jean Marck No1 or anything pre WW2 target based. Then there is my resurrected passion for the Walther LP53....

It is always good to meet up with fellow collectors for a chat at these events.

See you there.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I could be tempted by a Jean Marck No1 or anything pre WW2 target based. Then there is my resurrected passion for the Walther LP53....

It is always good to meet up with fellow collectors for a chat at these events.

See you there.

John

Here is a pre WW2 Target rifle with the slimmer tapered barrel It will be at Bisley

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...ps75e7bc06.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Here is a pre WW2 Target rifle with the slimmer tapered barrel It will be at Bisley

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...ps75e7bc06.jpg
    I had an AJ Parker sighted CS in mind Peter

John

Bisley Trafalgar

Can any of you regulars to this Fair tell me if I am likely to off load a couple of BP pistols (FAC- I am giving it up) and find any old, ineresting, springer pistols? Also is it worth dragging around any blades or is this fair like many I have attended - airgun free and selling only?
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Can any of you regulars to this Fair tell me if I am likely to off load a couple of BP pistols (FAC- I am giving it up) and find any old, ineresting, springer pistols? Also is it worth dragging around any blades or is this fair like many I have attended - airgun free and selling only?

Tis a fair trek for you, but I think there will be some traders open for a deal on Black Powder Stuff. If you are after any thing in particular 'springer pistol' wise, post your wants on this thread, some traders read this.....

Hello,

Unless the BP pistols are original, I doubt you would have any luck getting a reasonable price for them at the Trafalgar meeting. Unfortunately, second hand reproduction BP pistols are always diifficult to sell unless in part exchange for something better. There are two or three tables which sell classic air guns with Keith Bayliss's being the most likely to find something nice. There are also some tables trading in new and classic knives, but again I would suspect it would need something special to tempt them to buy.

Regards

Brian
    Last edited by Abasmajor; 17-10-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Thumbs up

Get there early and see Ian at ITL shooting supplies, hes at the far end of the glass room and will probably give you a fair price.