Thread: slavia 622 value

slavia 622 value

hi my friend has a slavia 622 she is thinking of letting go so i thought i would ask what a fair price would be .
    the bluing is about 50% the stock is good for its age no cracks needs a clean inside as its smoking 303 gun oil it has all original screws and sights.thanks mark

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    £60 or so for a sturdy, interesting plinker.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    If it is not in great condition, I would have thought £35 to £40 would be nearer the mark, especially if it is dieseling, as it might need a new piston washer.
    The proof of course it when you try to sell it. They are a nice little gun, but unless someone really wants one, not worth much.

BUT although they do have faults, (a bit of a crappy trigger being one), they are not a bad starter rifle and (SALES PITCH HERE) would be better in my opinion than going out and buying a Weihrauch hw25.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post

BUT although they do have faults, (a bit of a crappy trigger being one), they are not a bad starter rifle and (SALES PITCH HERE) would be better in my opinion than going out and buying a Weihrauch hw25.
    You REALLY HATE the HW25, dontcha Guy?

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    You REALLY HATE the HW25, dontcha Guy?
    It is a Diana/Milbro 23/76 with better sights. It is not as well made as the little Bsf 20 that I bought off you, which I would say is the best made of all the small guns, although not had an Original 22 yet.

Dont start me on Gamo's
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

hi thanks to all i was thinking of about £40 i will stip it and have a look at the weekend.thanks mark