Thread: Burgo hw55.

Burgo hw55.

I have a nice shooting BURGO HW55 that I do not use any more since I bought my HW55 Tyrolean - so I am thinking about selling it.

The rifle has some really nice figured wood in the stock and it shoots as well as it should for a target rifle.

At some point in its history the metalwork has been given a satin black coating that looks very nice and professional and although it makes the gun look good and is ideal for target work I am guessing the original finish would have been blued.

I have fitted a new Perspex front sight element so it is ready to compete or plink

The picture link shows the rifle with its correct HW dioptre and it is a very good bell target shooter as well as a nice Classic match air rife.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=170
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Sorry - I should have put this on the "gentlemen's" thread as a Classic air rifle, but as it is also a very fine Classic Air Rifle that would be ideal for bell target shooting it is probably not that big a mistake as it could appeal to target and competition shooters just as much.

Because of my initial mistake there is a similar posting in the Collectors section but it may well attract different viewers due to its type so I guess it should be OK. I will put a price on it as soon as I can find out what it is worth but I am always happy to consider a swap or a px against a target type of air pistol.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-10-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.