Thread: BB Pistol

BB Pistol

I'm thinking of getting a BB pistol as I have now discovered the Copper coated lead BB's as steel was always a concern with ricochets. I cannot decide what pistol to get but I want blow-back, ideally a full size magazine (not a deal breaker) and reasonable power and accuracy. My favourite at the moment is the Tangfolio 1911 std model. Does anyone have any advice/suggestions?

Thanks

1911 is a good choice I have one and use it for metal plate shooting, it takes copper coated lead BBs without to much fuss but not all BB guns like lead and tend to jam a lot. The blow back uses a little more gas than a normal co2 but you do get a big grin when shooting it.

Sig Sauer P226 X-five - Full size mag, better power and comes with adjustable sights, rail etc

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Many find that the TFW does not agree with lead BBs, so don't have your heart set on that. Great gun to own though.
    Good deals with these members

secretagentmole Guest
    The easiest way to deal with ricochets is to wear eye protection, but I have a 1911, so does the wife, the grin is amazing! Die tin can, die!