Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Walther CPM-1

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    'Special edition' for some one with Special Needs (before Zooma and MrFixit chirp in )

ATB
    Ian
    That IJ sure has fast little fingers - all 13 of them
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    Superbly balanced pistol's and lovely to shoot,
    Agreed!
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Agreed!
    I never did really like them that much

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    Wow Ian,
    Now that is a gem, I've never seen one in those colours before! I'm sure that is a special edition.
    My one is the same colour. Has anyone seen the new Hammerli AP 20, with the air cylinder in the downward position it looks to me to be the same design.
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pig View Post
    My one is the same colour. Has anyone seen the new Hammerli AP 20, with the air cylinder in the downward position it looks to me to be the same design.
    Peter
    I also own a AP 20 (see here: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Hammerli-AP20) and it was this feature that attracted me initially. That and the fact that its one of the lightest match air pistols Ive used. (Lets just say I had a day off when they gave the arm muscles out. ). Ive shot my AP20 with the cylinder in the downward position like the CPM-1 but now its it the more normal parallel to the barrel mode. I initially had the pink barrel sleeve fitted just to wind up the local 10m chavs. (and it worked)

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...886&Itemid=162 Oh, and Bob (ZOOMA) is after one of these as well.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 07-11-2013 at 10:06 AM.

I also own a AP 20 (see here: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Hammerli-AP20) and it was this feature that attracted me initially. That and the fact that its one of the lightest match air pistols Ive used. (Lets just say I had a day off when they gave the arm muscles out. ). Ive shot my AP20 with the cylinder in the downward position like the CPM-1 but now its it the more normal parallel to the barrel mode. I initially had the pink barrel sleeve fitted just to wind up the local 10m chavs. (and it worked)

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...886&Itemid=162 Oh, and Bob (ZOOMA) is after one of these as well
    ATB
    Ian
    .....don't tell anybody and I won't tell them that you want my pink barrel sleeve as a spare for when yours is in the wash

Cool Sorted....

So to get the thread slightly back on topic. I have successully bid on a CPM-1 off of egun so fingers crossed it arrives okay :-)

Thanks
    Bryan

Nice one!

Wink And it arrived today...

This is the pistol :-

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=4644127

Very pleased with it a couple of the bolts have a little corroision but the pistol is in lovely condition.

It is missing the fill adaptor so if anyone has one spare I'd be interested otherwise I need to fre the lathe.

One of the CO2 cartidges has about 10g of gas in it any ideas how many shots that will last?

Went for a little more than my budget but the euro falling has helped a bit!

Cheers
    Bryan

With my pistol and a fill of 40g I mostly get just over 200 good shots, so if your pistol set up is the same about 50 with a bit of luck.
    The only place that I know that had a fill adapter in the UK was the late Bill Welch, and the adapter and bleed adapter was £32 about 3 years ago.
    I do remember a post on the forum saying Bills son was selling of his stock.
    Enjoy the pistol.
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by brozier View Post
    This is the pistol :-

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=4644127

Very pleased with it a couple of the bolts have a little corroision but the pistol is in lovely condition.

It is missing the fill adaptor so if anyone has one spare I'd be interested otherwise I need to fre the lathe.

One of the CO2 cartidges has about 10g of gas in it any ideas how many shots that will last?

Went for a little more than my budget but the euro falling has helped a bit!

Cheers
    Bryan

Nice pistol Brian - I have recently bought new filling adaptors for Walther CO2 pistols from Buinger - they have them in stock.

ATB - Bob (still looking for a CPM-1 like yours! )