Thread: HRPC HFT Home Shoot 10th of Nov

HRPC HFT Home Shoot 10th of Nov

This coming Sunday is the second round of the winter series as normal we shall be using a mix of both sides of the venue, so make sure you bring some waterproofs as the river side might be a little muddy.

So just to remind you it’s a 7.00am start for putting out the course. Booking in will be from 8.30am and to start straight the safety brief, which must be attended to shoot.

NO need to remind you all to drive slow and considerately along the track way, and be sure to park at the top end nearest the check in desk.

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Looking forward to this , we now have even more woodland to play with following the work party on the pine forest end ( thinking about having an FT shoot soon too for a giggle ).

We are also going to have a few open shoots his year for anyone that's interested .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    ..... We are also going to have a few open shoots his year for anyone that's interested .

atvb

Dave
    Noseyness is aroused ......

lol You are more than welcome when we do Gary .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Ft dave whats that then lol

must come down and show you my pro sport D all sorted now.

All I have to do is learn to shoot it again
    Rik
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Quote Originally Posted by gtott View Post
    Ft dave whats that then lol

must come down and show you my pro sport D all sorted now.

All I have to do is learn to shoot it again
    Rik
    With such a huge course anything is possible Rik Shot my PS all kneeling the other week and managed 45/60 I think , if I had a fully adjustable stock like the CRX I doubt my scores would be much different tbh . Hope to see you soon then .

atvb

Dave

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Looking forward to this , we now have even more woodland to play with following the work party on the pine forest end ( thinking about having an FT shoot soon too for a giggle ).

We are also going to have a few open shoots his year for anyone that's interested .

atvb

Dave
    Dave should give Lighty a bell he can't get on here for some reason, bit confused about that but thats probably the steroids, mine not his, he does a bit of FT these days sure he would love it.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.