Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hawk

hawk

Just put a hawk 4 32 sports hd on my set up while i wait for the scope I've orded it cost 25pounds and honestly you can't knock it for the money really good which isn't what I was expecting if im honest definitely recommend it.

Hawke scope

Yeh your right there mate , I have never found fault with any Hawke scopes I have used.....they are very good/clear
    Enjoy yourself........it's later than you think !!!

The Hawke scopes are fantastic value for the money!

I won't look past them for my needs!

I've found the same issues with Hawke scopes as I found with Tamron and Vivitar photographic lenses.; the glass is fine but the mechanics are sadly lacking. Admittedly I haven't ever owned a high end Hawke scope-and never would because of my experiences with the cheaper ones.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Unhappy

Had a Hawke Sport HD 4x40 mil-dot on my "95k/.177" and the scope gave in to the whiplash in the end, good sight picture, reasonable build quality but I thought these things were supposed to be springer rated after all it was mounted via a "Dampa Mount" !!!

Just got a Hawke panorama ev 4-12x50 ao and replacing Nikko Stirling equivalents and I am very happy with them. Will eventually be looking for mtc scope as friends rate them but for the prices I'll stick with my Hawkes for now

I'm a fan of Hawke, got three different scopes all excellent quality.

hawke scopes

I have just put a hawke panorama 4x12x40 scope on my Weihrauch 98k it has very sharp optics, will have to see if it stands up to the recoil, never had trouble with my other hawke scopes but they were on pcp rifles.

I have to agree with you on Hawke. Bought a 3x9x40 sport hd for £40.
    I had to adjust the parallax down a bit to 45yards to suit my needs
    Cant knock it for the money

Have the endurance ,2.5-10x44 map 6.
    Panorama 3-9x50 ir ao half mil dot
    Varmint 2.5-10X44 half mil dot sf
    Can't fault any of them for glass or construction had them on tx200 hw77s410 stealth career707 sumatra stinger.

It's often said that their lower range scopes are very good for the money, but that their more expensive stuff isn't as good as similarly priced competition.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Vantage

Has anyone reviewed the new Vantage Range; on first impressions they look really well made and the glass seems crisp...
    Thoughts?

QUOTE=Arthur John Smithsplease;6784634]It's often said that their lower range scopes are very good for the money, but that their more expensive stuff isn't as good as similarly priced competition.[/QUOTE]

Ruger_shooter is offline Meadowlark Lemon's Personal Tailor
    Use a couple of Hawke scopes myself and find them spot on for .22 air, .22LR and 17HMR shooting. Good value for money.

I've had a 3-9x40 vantage scope and honestly its one of the best scopes I've had, very well built fairly light weight and very good glass for the money

Re

Thanks guys; they do seem very good for the money, the 3-9x40 is only £50 with the mounts.
    I was going to buy another MTC but the price has gone up a lot over the last 6 months with no real explanation to why..

QUOTE=River;6877562]I've had a 3-9x40 vantage scope and honestly its one of the best scopes I've had, very well built fairly light weight and very good glass for the money [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Darrenm; 02-01-2016 at 04:36 PM.