Thread: hawk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hawk

Just put a hawk 4 32 sports hd on my set up while i wait for the scope I've orded it cost 25pounds and honestly you can't knock it for the money really good which isn't what I was expecting if im honest definitely recommend it.

Hawke scope

Yeh your right there mate , I have never found fault with any Hawke scopes I have used.....they are very good/clear
    Enjoy yourself........it's later than you think !!!

The Hawke scopes are fantastic value for the money!

I won't look past them for my needs!

I've found the same issues with Hawke scopes as I found with Tamron and Vivitar photographic lenses.; the glass is fine but the mechanics are sadly lacking. Admittedly I haven't ever owned a high end Hawke scope-and never would because of my experiences with the cheaper ones.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Unhappy

Had a Hawke Sport HD 4x40 mil-dot on my "95k/.177" and the scope gave in to the whiplash in the end, good sight picture, reasonable build quality but I thought these things were supposed to be springer rated after all it was mounted via a "Dampa Mount" !!!

Just got a Hawke panorama ev 4-12x50 ao and replacing Nikko Stirling equivalents and I am very happy with them. Will eventually be looking for mtc scope as friends rate them but for the prices I'll stick with my Hawkes for now