Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNTSA (Cumbria & Northumberland Target Shooting Association) Winter Leagues Results?

CNTSA (Cumbria & Northumberland Target Shooting Association) Winter Leagues Results?

Does anyone know when round 1 of the winter leagues for the CNTSA postal comps (air, and other) are likely to be posted? I'm shot well ahead, but it would be nice to know how I'm doing compared to others in my division.

I enjoy postal comps, but it is nice to see the results; I do accept that it does take time to collate all the scores, but it would be good to know when round 1 results are likely to be released.

David.

To get the results you need to register on their web site, they are not posted elsewhere.

Not the quickest with results but when you see the sheer amout of comps they run you can understand.

Expect to wait another two weeks at least for round one results.

I have a username and passwrod for their site, and am grateful for the guidance concerning when Round 1 results might be made available.

I do agree, given the sheer number of competitions available, it is a wonder they ever appear at all. Great fun to be competing with shooters all around the country, so well worth the wait.

David.

What league are you in!

Hi! I have entered for the first time and am awaiting a password to get access to theresults, Which one have you entered into!

I'm shooting 20yd pistol, with my air pistol, this winter. I shot 10m air pistol over the summer. My club sec. didn't enter me into the 10m air this time--an oversight--but at least I'm in something.

It can take some time before username / passwords get issued, so I'll post here when the results are out, and PM the results PDF to you if you wish me to.

David.

Appreciated!

Thanks for that! i will give them some more time to email me a pw....saves me harassing them... I enjoy postal comps- give you something to look forward to!!.

Round one results now posted.

Round two has quickly followed on...

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    Round one results now posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by dprees View Post
    Round two has quickly followed on...

David.
    Thanks Guys, was getting fed up looking every day!!!!!

Round 3 posted...

David.

Round 5 now posted.

I've found the delay in the results being published really take the fun out of these postal leagues. I've entered again for Summer, in the hope that things improve, but at the moment it doesn't look good. Three weeks now since round 7 results were posted, and entries for the Summer league have now closed, but still we await the final 3 rounds of Winter. Round 8 targets were due with the markers by Feb 12; surely 4.5 weeks is enough to get the marking done for that round?

Anyone "in the know" as to what is going on?

David.

Quote Originally Posted by dprees View Post
    I've found the delay in the results being published really take the fun out of these postal leagues. I've entered again for Summer, in the hope that things improve, but at the moment it doesn't look good. Three weeks now since round 7 results were posted, and entries for the Summer league have now closed, but still we await the final 3 rounds of Winter. Round 8 targets were due with the markers by Feb 12; surely 4.5 weeks is enough to get the marking done for that round?

Anyone "in the know" as to what is going on?

David.
    I don't know but I haven't entered this league again.

Round 8

Results were showing yesterday when I checked.

Personally I think there doing a great job. Not that worried about the results. It's all about the taking part ;0)

Thankyou! Round 8 is posted, since 10 March it seems -- but the Laest News page, which advertises the availability of the rounds as they are published, has not been updated to show this--even refreshing the page does not help. Because one is required to login to see the actual results, I only bother when the Latest News page is updated. Clearly someone forgot to do so this time.

I know some people get emails when results are out, but despite asking twice to be put on the list, I have received no reply, and sadly, no emails, so I rely on the Latest News. Silly me.
    Last edited by dprees; 16-03-2014 at 07:56 AM.