Thread: CNTSA (Cumbria & Northumberland Target Shooting Association) Winter Leagues Results?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've found the delay in the results being published really take the fun out of these postal leagues. I've entered again for Summer, in the hope that things improve, but at the moment it doesn't look good. Three weeks now since round 7 results were posted, and entries for the Summer league have now closed, but still we await the final 3 rounds of Winter. Round 8 targets were due with the markers by Feb 12; surely 4.5 weeks is enough to get the marking done for that round?

Anyone "in the know" as to what is going on?

David.

Quote Originally Posted by dprees View Post
    I've found the delay in the results being published really take the fun out of these postal leagues. I've entered again for Summer, in the hope that things improve, but at the moment it doesn't look good. Three weeks now since round 7 results were posted, and entries for the Summer league have now closed, but still we await the final 3 rounds of Winter. Round 8 targets were due with the markers by Feb 12; surely 4.5 weeks is enough to get the marking done for that round?

Anyone "in the know" as to what is going on?

David.
    I don't know but I haven't entered this league again.

Round 8

Results were showing yesterday when I checked.

Personally I think there doing a great job. Not that worried about the results. It's all about the taking part ;0)

Thankyou! Round 8 is posted, since 10 March it seems -- but the Laest News page, which advertises the availability of the rounds as they are published, has not been updated to show this--even refreshing the page does not help. Because one is required to login to see the actual results, I only bother when the Latest News page is updated. Clearly someone forgot to do so this time.

I know some people get emails when results are out, but despite asking twice to be put on the list, I have received no reply, and sadly, no emails, so I rely on the Latest News. Silly me.
    Last edited by dprees; 16-03-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Round 9 available.

Re-entered for the Summer league, but delivery of the results in a reasonable time has not improved. Would love to recommend this league to others, but sadly, I cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by dprees View Post
    Re-entered for the Summer league, but delivery of the results in a reasonable time has not improved. Would love to recommend this league to others, but sadly, I cannot.
    Similarly, I've given up with them too. Great league and they do a lot. But I want to know my scores/ranking within a reasonable time.