Well, got fed up with the shit trigger and harsh cycle on my BSA tactical XL so went down Chi Armoury and chopped it in for a HW95k...
What a smart move :-)
Firstly, I wouldn't say the 95 thrilled me with its stylish looks, it is what it is however, I'm more than likely gonna be putting a Ginb stock on it and cutting down the barrel a bit and fitting a vmach kit.
Chucked a hawke 3-9 x40AO mildot scope on her and put about 100 pellets through before zeroing.
Dead on at 35 yards every time! Easy to cock (smooth enough for a new rifle ), easy to shoot as it's not exactly hold fussy, tried AirArms diablo field 8.4gr .177 and didn't need to try anything else!
It's punching pellet on pellet out the box at 35 yards so well chuffed.
It's light and pointable (reason I went for this rather than another 97 or the 98) and of course, probably the best trigger ever (along with the air arms CD trigger)
Gotta say, this is a wicked bit of kit.
In a way I was gutted that my xl wasn't up to scratch as I really liked the style but I've gone back to good old Weirauch again and again they've never let me down!
Still gonna get the vmach kit just to smooth it out a touch but that's really me just being pernickety as the 95 is shit hot from word go.
If you're toying with the idea of picking up a 95 (like I have for years) just do it! You'll not regret it.
I'm a bit of a stickler for under levers (77/97/Prosport/tx200) but this really has changed me somewhat, it's easily as accurate as all of the above and PCP's for that matter.
Great rifle, great manufacturer, great fun.