Thread: HRPC HFT Results 10th of Nov

HRPC HFT Results 10th of Nov

I must say that today was a cracking shoot! As always the course was a tricky one, and some of those distances were very off-putting and caught me out a few times. So well done to all those involved in setting the course and to those who came along and helped out and stayed to get things packed away.

Results are as follows, for those who don’t want to see your scores look away now

Open Class:

S Buckley 55
    R Smith 53
    D Dawes 52
    D Saunders 48
    A Boxall 43
    T Evans 43
    B Beggan 42
    P Bishop 42
    B Mezrich 41

Recoiling Class:

S Humphreys 52
    C Muggeridge 43
    P England 40

.22 Class:

J Smith 33
    R Feburary 33
    J West 33
    E Thomas 32

Well it was tough today and you all shot like demons given the wind that was gusting down by the stream. Looking forward to the next one already and looking forward to WLR next weekend too

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 10-11-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Typo :(
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Good Day

Another different course but I think I went a bit mad with the shooting line. Still some of us need the exercise so a decent "long" walks nothing to complain about.

Well done to all, great days shooting. Well don't to Steve for great score and to Dave for a good score. Despite having to fettle his gun half way round then work out the aim points as he went.

How I can get the hard shots then screw up the simpler ones is beyond me.

Oh well I'll strive to improve.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

These things happen Terry , still really enjoyed it . Great to see the wind finally make a BIG appearance - going to have to chop out more lanes to catch that wind I think .

Well shot Peter England , old school FT shooter with a 40/60 with a .22 springer . Fair play to you mate .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

A really good shoot I thought with some tricky and varied target placements that made quite a change to the "norm". Thanks to all involved. It was good being neck a neck with Rob too, but pegs 1 to 4 destroyed any chance of a new PB for me!

Apologies to all for my late arrival and early departure, but with guests for lunch and wifey coping alone, it was better to face any flack from you lot rather than at home! Looking forward to the 15th and should be able to spend more time at site then.

Cheers

S