Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BSA spanner/pellet pusher tool wanted

Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    That would be some find as l dldn't know they made one for the britannia, and l have yet to see any of the mentioned spanners in the flesh.
    Hi Micky,

The bent probe was required due to the unique loading breech arrangement on the Improved Model Britannia. Needless to say, I don't have such a probe but am still able to load my Improved Britannia satisfactorily. The trick is to leave the breech spotlessly clean and use quality clean pellets such as H&N FTT.

Kind regards,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Micky,

The bent probe was required due to the unique loading breech arrangement on the Improved Model Britannia. Needless to say, I don't have such a probe but am still able to load my Improved Britannia satisfactorily. The trick is to leave the breech spotlessly clean and use quality clean pellets such as H&N FTT.

Kind regards,
    John
    Hi John
    l too am able to load my lmproved Britannia ok, but l put that down to it being in .25 but l would still like a probe.

regards,
    Mick.

As concidence has it, there is a spanner on that auction site. The seller has included a very detailed and honest description. Be interesting to see what it fetches..

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    As concidence has it, there is a spanner on that auction site. The seller has included a very detailed and honest description. Be interesting to see what it fetches..

John

Only 99p at the mo Johnno

Might sneak in with a crafty bid and steal it for a £ or ££