Thread: Support For An Amazing Young Girl.. Please Read

Thumbs up Support For An Amazing Young Girl.. Please Read

I will start by saying thank you to the Admin and Mods for approving this thread it means alot to the the little girl in need and allowing members to read her story. One of my colleagues at work has twin nieces, one of which is disabled and in need of therapy to allow her to undertake a like changing operation. She has defied all odd's stacked against her by medical doctors and has been a very strong little girl. The link im about to post explains a small amount of what her life has entailed so far on her journey and a part of what she needs to overcome to have the operation she needs. I understand theres alot of charities about and alot of people give to them which is an amazing thing in itself. If you could take two minutes to read her story and help with even the smallest of donations it will be a massive step forward for her and her family. If anyone does donate and leaves there name please put BBS at the end so we know what has come from our forum to show the support we have given the littleun or you can stay anonymous. In advance I will say thank you for your time and a massive thank you for any donations received.
    http://t.co/bDIYomDKSw

Many Thanks
    Dougie
    Springer fanatic

Thank you so far to anyone who has donated to this fundraiser its had an amazing start, 40% raised towards target so far and still growing, any little helps towards the littleuns therapy and goes such an incredibly long way. Thank you all.
    Kind Regards
    Dougie
    Springer fanatic

Thank you to all that are giving and supporting to this amazing little girl, her family are at 60% of there target now and still going to reach her target. This is an amazing journey for her and just a small part of what she needs to have to achieve to make her next step in life.
    Many Thanks
    Dougie
    Springer fanatic