Thread: Rohm Twinmaster o rings

Rohm Twinmaster o rings

Can anyone tell me the size of the o ring on the fill adapter for the twinmaster top ?

tia

wwwdot
    Bsa R10 Mk2 .177, Theoben Evolution .177 CS800, TX200HC .177, HW100T .177 Bullpup, Airwolf MVT .177, Ray Neale Titanium JIm Vickers stock .177

Cannot remember the size but you do need the green nitrile ones, if you have an original one try a hydraulics company, when I had a twinmaster top I got some extra seals from a local hydraulic company for a few pence each, thankfully they had some in stock, if they didn't I would have had to order them, the minimum order is/was £5, that would have got me a few hundred seals (note this was 6 years ago)
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

Best Fittings do the adapter for £17.50.
    They might sell you an o ring or two.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Best Fittings do the adapter for £17.50.
    They might sell you an o ring or two.
    Aready got two adapters. Best fittings are very expensive for what they sell. You can buy an awful lot of o rings from polymax for a lot less. Just need the size
    Bsa R10 Mk2 .177, Theoben Evolution .177 CS800, TX200HC .177, HW100T .177 Bullpup, Airwolf MVT .177, Ray Neale Titanium JIm Vickers stock .177