Thread: Rochford agc 24th nov springer/pistol comp

Rochford agc 24th nov springer/pistol comp

Springer and pistol comp this sunday, 30 target course to Rochford rules, pistol range, well stocked plinking range and zero lane too.

All the usual FREE grub and tea, coffee etc..... but cans are 50p.

Safety brief..10.00am
    comp starts straight away.

Guests welcome too.

members.....£5
    juniors........£3

non-members.......£7
    juniors........£4 (includes grub and tea, coffee etc... cans 50p)

Club info can be found on www.rochfordac.co.uk

Would be great if more club members have spare time to help pack away as it gets dark so early now.

See you there.

S-G-L
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Will be there from start to finish guys and well looking forward to this as always,

Hope Tuggs is going to be there to watch his pistol trophy slip away slowly but surely

See you all there,

Atb Harry.

Springer Comp

Hope to be there this sunday,if me back don't go again

Have missed me shooting,just need to get out in the fresh air

Les
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk

Looks like its going to be a wee bit chilly, hand warmers will be filled and at the ready! and bundled up like the marshmallow man off of ghostbusters!
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Not sure what happened to my hand warmer so I'll have to improvise at the shoot! Hoping to have my old .22 HW77 working again for Round Two, if my bits haven't frozen off by then!
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

I really need to get out shooting after a stressful day

Roll on tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that Harry - a bit of shooting is just what's needed. I managed to get my pistol and .22 springer zeroed before darkness fell, so I'm hoping I can improve my rubbish pistol scores. See you all tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Sorry to hear that Harry - a bit of shooting is just what's needed. I managed to get my pistol and .22 springer zeroed before darkness fell, so I'm hoping I can improve my rubbish pistol scores. See you all tomorrow.
    Cheers David,

I put my springer back together again after stripping the stock and after the shoot tomorrow its off to the spray shop,

Finished late and the light faded so ill have to zero tomorrow and see how it goes on the day,

See you all tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Not sure what happened to my hand warmer so I'll have to improvise at the shoot! Hoping to have my old .22 HW77 working again for Round Two, if my bits haven't frozen off by then!
    was it only round two today as I didnt want to waste lead as i had no range card and only put the scope on last night without zeroing it. i think i will need to get my act together soon.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Well, it was round 2 of the day - not sure how far we are into the comp series yet. My HW77 acquitted itself with honours in the .22 class - not bad, as it was last shot in about 1987! I think I'll have to give up shooting .177, as my results with larger calibre seem to be better. See you next time everyone.