Thread: JSB Exact RS 4.52 .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi All I do appreciate the feedback so far, very interesting reading. And as expected a difference of opinions on use with different guns but overall they seem to be not too bad. More interested in HW100 owners views on these on how they perform at different distances and FPS I am running at around 790 fsp. So what would be the optimum fsp to use for these in the HW100kt and would the higher fsp compensate in windy conditions. I am sure most pellets do have problems in the wind so I am sure I will have to work this out for myself.

Considering that I will only be shooting at a max of 45yrds these pellets may be up to the job. Time will tell.

I have decided to at least get one tin and give them a go, I may even try the JSB Express as well.
    Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional
    Iden Ferns Airgun Club

Quote Originally Posted by UPINSMOKE View Post
    I have decided to at least get one tin and give them a go, I may even try the JSB Express as well.
    Exact Express is my favorite .22 pellet, doesn't over penetrate and is very accurate. 7mm holes at 20 yards in my .22 PCPs, that's 1.5mm ctc. Dropping power is also there, I've dropped many field fares at 45 yards with 16 fpe body shots - roughly the size of a rabbit head.

Quote Originally Posted by UPINSMOKE View Post
    Hi All I do appreciate the feedback so far, very interesting reading. And as expected a difference of opinions on use with different guns but overall they seem to be not too bad. More interested in HW100 owners views on these on how they perform at different distances and FPS I am running at around 790 fsp. So what would be the optimum fsp to use for these in the HW100kt and would the higher fsp compensate in windy conditions. I am sure most pellets do have problems in the wind so I am sure I will have to work this out for myself.

Considering that I will only be shooting at a max of 45yrds these pellets may be up to the job. Time will tell.

Design speed for .177 RS is 850fps from the horses mouth.
    Good deals with;Highland Warrior, UK Neil, ffireblade, Rapidnick