Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Horsham Hawks Hunter Series round ‘One’: Sunday 24/11/13

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    PJ we gotta have a chat mate, i mean who even says "grammatical correction" i don't even know wot ur talking abut XX

Bring back Scrabble!
    That's 'cos you didn't see the c--k-up I made before I corrected the grammar

PJ

Quote Originally Posted by Samharveyoswald View Post
    Already found a mk1 john ,just waiting for it to be delivered .
    I'm not allowed to have it til Xmas tho :-(
    I've been reading the wrong mags! I thought the Mk11 HC was the One?
    Falcon Lighthunter (.177),Air Arms S400 (.22),Weihrauch HW98 (.177),Hatsan 55S (.177), TH78D (.22) & a 2240 (.22)
    "The Oaks" SIHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016

Hi guys , shifty was a temp account I used and have now had it deleted as I haven't logged in for so long I couldn't remember my account details lol . Anyways yes I will be taking that trophy I thinks ! Lol got me a nice set up now , got me another hw98 but this time I've had the whole v-mach treatment done stage two tuning jobby , I've also topped it with a lovely light -stream scope Ooohh it shoots good! Nice in smooth with a very low recoil and a very fast lock time ! Can't wait to use it in a proper comp ! .
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by pjacobs View Post
    That's 'cos you didn't see the c--k-up I made before I corrected the grammar

PJ
    That's betterer...
    HaHa i love the variety of peeps in this game, from PJ all the way down as low as Simmmy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I've been reading the wrong mags! I thought the Mk11 HC was the One?
    Nothing to be embarrassed about John but i would try the interweb (much more variety)
    Quote Originally Posted by MR NICK .B View Post
    Hi guys , shifty was a temp account I used and have now had it deleted as I haven't logged in for so long I couldn't remember my account details lol . Anyways yes I will be taking that trophy I thinks ! Lol got me a nice set up now , got me another hw98 but this time I've had the whole v-mach treatment done stage two tuning jobby , I've also topped it with a lovely light -stream scope Ooohh it shoots good! Nice in smooth with a very low recoil and a very fast lock time ! Can't wait to use it in a proper comp ! .
    Hello Terminator! nice to see you back again with a proper 'going for it' attitude as well, see you there Nicholas XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

I f******g give up

Car's ecu has packed up, I was looking forward to this

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
    I f******g give up

Car's ecu has packed up, I was looking forward to this
    Get one outta a scrapper!...I was always doing that with old motors...

Or ring andy, he won't mind picking you up and i don't suppose Storm will come to much harm in his old banger...as long as you muzzle him and keep him on a lead.....he shouldn't bother Storm atall!...
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

You can't they are keyed into the immobilizer and locks,need to buy a reprogrammed one,can't afford that.

can't do lifts with the dog unfortunately.

If I come from cranbrook tn27 I think it would be easy to pass through grinstead
    And pick you both up . Taking in to acount jon I have a l200 and a ramp for my dog.
    give me a shout mate.

Rik
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Nice shout Rik!! I take it all back .....oh you didn't know....

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Nice shout Rik!! I take it all back .....oh you didn't know....
    No no mic you were right its just jon really needs the
    practice thats all

Rik
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Maybe you can get the whole Buxted team out more often then......oooohhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by gtott View Post
    If I come from cranbrook tn27 I think it would be easy to pass through grinstead
    And pick you both up . Taking in to acount jon I have a l200 and a ramp for my dog.
    give me a shout mate.

Rik

Sent you a pm Rik
    Last edited by Stormdancer; 22-11-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by MR NICK .B View Post
    Sounds good Nick good luck with the Lightstream everything will look beautiful. Just not where it is.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Sounds good Nick good luck with the Lightstream everything will look beautiful. Just not where it is.

Monkey
    To be fair I haven't had any of that parallax bother with it , I've done target and hunting with it and seems fine to me . Besides the scope enhancer helps a lot as it keeps ya head in the right position regardless of stance .
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

Bring it on boys!!

GAGGING!! XX