Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horsham Hawks Hunter Series round ‘One’: Sunday 24/11/13

any of you gents got some .22 my boy could use ? . he is using the club gun and its .22 , im sure theres a few .22 for it in the club house but not sure if theres enough for him to complete the course ? .
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Nice shout Rik!! I take it all back .....oh you didn't know....
    Well you can put it back on, as he has bailed out the light weight

If I can fit an ecu to the car in the dark tonight after work and if it works I might be there, I will certainly try. (gagging to shoot)

Wot....Rik...isn't going to turn up tomorrow....surely you must be mistaken.....

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by MR NICK .B View Post
    any of you gents got some .22 my boy could use ? . he is using the club gun and its .22 , im sure theres a few .22 for it in the club house but not sure if theres enough for him to complete the course ? .
    Hi Nick,
    I don't use .22. I do have, however, an HW100S (with hamster) he could borrow - if you promise not to scratch it

Let me know?

PJ

thanks for the offer mate , I do have a daystate x2 he could use but hes only 9 and don't think he will be able to handle the size and weight let alone a hw100 lol . very kind of you though .

thanks for the offer mate , I do have a daystate x2 he could use but hes only 9 and don't think he will be able to handle the size and weight let alone a hw100 lol . very kind of you though .
    Nick I have some pellets he can use, I will bring them tomorrow, As I have fixed the Car! pray it starts in the morning see you there.

OK Nick, understood. See you tomorrow.
    PJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
    Nick I have some pellets he can use, I will bring them tomorrow, As I have fixed the Car! pray it starts in the morning see you there.
    Woo Hoo!! Well done my friend really pleased for you!

Gotta have some downers to appreciate the good times Xx
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

And there's me pumping up the daystate lol . Thanks mate Sam will be pleased as I think he was worried about how heavy my gun is . See you all there folks .

We'll gotta say I was very pleased with how consistent the hw98 was , all this talk about light streams and how there not great regarding parallax and yet I found it to be fine . I suppose everyone's eyes are different , I'm just glad after spending that sort of money that it works for me lol .