Thread: Steyr LP2 - For Sale ?

Steyr LP2 - SOLD

I have just bought a new pistol and so I have a really nice silver Steyr LP2 pistol that is not doing anything at the moment so if anybody is looking for one please send me a PM.

This pistol has a Steyr medium right hand anatomical match grip, but I also have an almost new and unused anatomical medium right handed RINK grip that could be sold with the pistol instead of the standard grip as another option. ( I will keep the grip that is not sold with the pistol).

The pistol would be offered with the original Steyr fitted case with tools, second cylinder and charging adaptor but this is also negotiable as I still shoot another Steyr pistol and can use any parts that are not wanted with this pistol.

If nobody fancies it then I am happy to keep it as it is a really nice shooting pistol that is very accurate and it would make a really nice "back-up" pistol but I would rather see somebody else have it and enjoy it as it is too good to keep in the box!

Here are some pictures of the actual LP2 I am selling.

Please click on the lick below to see them.

By clicking on any of the pictures they should open up to full screen size so more detail can be seen and inspected.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...e=1&Itemid=180
    Last edited by zooma; 22-11-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

What sort of money you looking for Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdudsbury View Post
    What sort of money you looking for Bob?
    This LP2 has now found a new home in the West Country where I hope it will enjoy the better weather and have a happy future!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.