Thread: Sharp Innova .22 Parts Help Please.

Sharp Innova .22 Parts Help Please.

Hi. I've just rescued a Sharp Innova II that was looking a little bit sorry for itself. Faded stock and a pitted air chamber. Its also got a slight crack n the breech that doesn't affect the shooting just the look. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find a breech and also if possible a standard muzzle or a silencer adapter for it. Thanks.

You'll not find a genuine Sharp breech other then by buying another sharp to break for parts.
    You can get the Puma manufactured copies from Chambers, they are barreled in 177.
    The (plastic) front sight and silencer adaptors can be had from Chambers for £15 or so, but they only come into stock once a flood and they sell out almost instantly - log on an set yourself an email alert for them. Alternatively check tinterbay for one of the early custom made alloy ones, they come up from time to time but expect to pay north of £50.

Cheers. That's about what I was expecting.

adapter

Quote Originally Posted by sib668 View Post
    Cheers. That's about what I was expecting.
    There's one on the bay now £55.

If you need seals you can use standard sizes, I ordered a load from Polymax.
    New exhaust valves can be had from Chambers, or the T.R. Robb full seal kit comes with one and it's a very nicely made stainless upgrade to the original.
    Avoid the Knibbs pump head seals as the increased uncompressed volume of air increases the number of pumps needed to get up to power.
    Chambers are doing the Puma manufactured seals and they're pretty good, despite them cack-handedly drilling the blow off hole off centre!
    T.R.Robb do the O ring pump head conversion which is the Rolls Royce of pump heads- very good indeed.
    I would seriously avoid any thoughts of the Webley Rebel, I've had a few through and they are just cack - no redeeming features that I can think of...

Luckily all the seals look to be in great condition apart from the transfer seal. The main issue I've been having is rust. The bolt stopper catch had rusted solid and the spring had almost all disappeared. Managed to get it all cleaned up now and am re-blueing the chamber and other bits.

Need to get started looking at stock treatments now.
    Eagles may sour but weasels don't get sucked in to jet engines.