Thread: falcon fn8 pistol help needed

falcon fn8 pistol help needed

Hi to everybody i'm new to the forum and i'm trying to adjust the trigger on my falcon fn8 pistol i'm wanting to get it a bit lighter if anybody can give me some information please also can anyone suggest a pistol sight for it at the moment i'm using a cheap red dot on it but wanting to try it out for benchrest cheers.
    Mat

Iirc, its the screw on the rear of the trigger block. The screw infront of the trigger blade reduces first stage travel.

Hth

Quote Originally Posted by p.sharp View Post
    Iirc, its the screw on the rear of the trigger block. The screw infront of the trigger blade reduces first stage travel.

Hth
    Thanks for that mate iv'e just taken the grip off and i can see which one you mean so i'll have ago now.
    Mat

Tbh, the trigger is very basic and its difficult to get it set really light.
    The best way I found was to adjust until it won't cock, then wind the screw out until the sear engages, then give it another 1/4 turn or so out for safety.

Quote Originally Posted by p.sharp View Post
    Tbh, the trigger is very basic and its difficult to get it set really light.
    The best way I found was to adjust until it won't cock, then wind the screw out until the sear engages, then give it another 1/4 turn or so out for safety.
    Thanks for that mate i've just had a crack at it and accidently did it a bit too far and then wound it back slightly,its not bad now cheers.
    Mat