Thread: HRPC HFT Results 24th of Nov

HRPC HFT Results 24th of Nov

What a great shoot today! So thank you for everyone that was there early to set up and put out a course, it was truely amazing! I shot like muppet but your used to that by now A huge well done to Simon for a cracking 54 with that lovely prosport, and thank you for letting me give it a go, makes me tempted to buy one ... I can hear the bank balance moan and me searching to hide it from the wife

And thank you to all that came on Friday afternoon and stayed behind to day to clear even more space to use for our shoots! A lot more to do but the rewards will be amazing and the options will be endless

Anyway the scores!

B Beggan 53
    R Smith 53
    T Evans 48
    D Saunders 48
    A Boxall 47
    T Lomas 47
    B Mezrich 47
    S Hemshaw 47
    N Marks 46
    P Bishop 42
    P Jackson 37

Recoiling Class:

S Humphreys 54
    C Muggeridge 43
    D Pike 42
    P England 42
    A Brooks 41

.22 Class:

B Lomas 46
    J Smith 39
    R Feburary 37
    J West 34
    E Thomas 34

Well done everyone, it was a right laugh this morning and I think some shooting was done as well Next years dates are being looked at at the moment and open dates are being looked at as well.. See you all Thursday!

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Can't beat it

Cracking day's shooting, really enjoyed it especially after I worked out that my rifle had lost its zero (my excuse for missing pegs 1 to 30).

The work party after was a right laugh as well. especially trying to get the fire lit. Made it through the Roddies in the end though and fought through to Narnia, couldn't believe the difference when we got there. If we keep finding more every time we look we better invest in some compases to find our way round.

TERRY
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Well done Simon , excellent shooting mate !!!

Thanks to everyone for the work party , a lot of work and a few more to do but it will be worth it in the long run . Fingers crossed we will have it all done in time for an Open in January .

cheers

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Rob et all,

Thanks for a top mornings shooting. You are welcome to try the PS again whenever you like, but be prepared to want one :-)
    A small point, I did for the first time enter the Open class, not recoiling ;-)

See you thursday.

S