Thread: A special Original 75

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Thanks Guys
    We are determined to find it and Martini has offered to host the picture on here so you can see how short it is espescialy as the guy stood next to her has a full size one.
    It would be interesting to see how it shoots compared to her current modern Walther special (also a prototype) which is state of the art and Walther has now just started to do a production version of it.
    I had thought of a replica, I think the stickers would be the the difficult bit, any one got a GB spare squad sticker from the 70's? I did wonder if the KNSA had any EC stickers from the Haugue Intershoots in the 70/80's sat in a drawer some where.
    I hope its sat somewhere as it was and has not been restored which is so much the case now.

Wonky you don't know how close you are, Irene Daw at the 80's squad training used to make them shoot with some one elses rifle, "you are at a match and your rifle is stuck in customs" training. When they both had LGR's Pam and Barry used to swop rifles even though he was a lefty and she right handed!
    Robin
    Last edited by RobinC; 29-11-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?