Thread: Red Rabbit revisited

LagomorphHunter Guest

Red Rabbit revisited

At the risk of showing 'quarry' pics, so understand if this gets pulled, has anyone else seen this colour rabbit?

Someone mentioned it looked like a hare, however it is a rabbit, tasted like a rabbit, and lived with other rabbits. There are a few more like this one at this corner of the field, however 100 yards up the field, back to the normal colours.

kerrwaf Guest
    Genetic variation mate.....

Quote Originally Posted by LagomorphHunter
    At the risk of showing 'quarry' pics, so understand if this gets pulled, has anyone else seen this colour rabbit?

Someone mentioned it looked like a hare, however it is a rabbit, tasted like a rabbit, and lived with other rabbits. There are a few more like this one at this corner of the field, however 100 yards up the field, back to the normal colours.
    Yup! Sitting on a traffic Island where the A38 crossed the A5, before they did all the roadwork in that area. He stood out like a gay at an arm wrestling contest!
    Old age is mandatory, growing up is optional.

LagomorphHunter Guest
    He stood out like a gay at an arm wrestling contest!
    Interesting simile, I'll mention it to a mate. 6'2, built like a brick s**t house, and would break a lot of arms at arm wrestling. Has a nice leather hat, tash. And a great chap too.

Quote Originally Posted by LagomorphHunter
    Interesting simile, I'll mention it to a mate. 6'2, built like a brick s**t house, and would break a lot of arms at arm wrestling. Has a nice leather hat, tash. And a great chap too.
    's ok mate, I don't live too far away from Cambridge that he couldn't come and discuss it with me if he has no sense of humour either.

I'm 6'2" and built like a brick s**t house too, and thats important because....?

SniperEagle Guest
    I think he's pointing out that not all homosexuals are camp, weedy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperEagle
    I think he's pointing out that not all homosexuals are camp, weedy etc.
    Geez! you think I don't know that?

And not all heterosexuals are homophobic. Or did you need to be told that too?

OK, I'll rephrase that. Thr Red rabbit stood out like a very red thing. Happy now?

SniperEagle Guest
    Wow mate wasn't having a go at all, was not accusing you of being homophoebic at all. And I personnaly was not implying you were wrong in using that analogy. Stereotypes exist.

zooankski Guest
    there are plenty on my shoots lewis-and black ones too.best thing about the red ones is they stand out a mile

On my golf course shoot there are these colour bunnies, lots of black 'uns too. Although not so many this season.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

I have only seen one like that before but have seen plenty of blacks.

Geoff.

Tsk! S'obvious really innit. Jock immigrants ain't they.