Thread: Good Camo Deal (Starter Hunting Setup maybe)

Hogarn Guest

Good Camo Deal (Starter Hunting Setup maybe)

Hey
    For all the UK guys of a small to medium size e.g. 44 or less chest and 44 or less waist who are 6.1' or so with size 13 or less feet then heres something you might not want to miss:

Assault Boots
    Soldier 95 Trousers
    Soldier 95 Shirt
    Soldier 95 Ripstop Jacket
    2 Piece Camo Wet Weather Suit
    Olive Commando Socks

Only £50. Dispose of the boots if you want (they arent great but they will do!)

Deal on DPM outfit and boots

I realise this is not everyone and i only just fit the category, but its worth a look surely?

Hogarn

Full HFT kit then
    Old age is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Don't be silly 'Nut... he hasn't included the face mask and K-Bar with the survival kit in the handle...!
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Hogarn Guest
    No webbing their either

You're both right! only ft gear then
    Old age is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Hogarn Guest
    Frankly id be embarassed. This is what id wear in the garden. Id need at least some camo cream and a boonie for the range. Id want my webbing with all that for FT. Then the thigh holstered HW45 for HFT, with the kevlar. Mark my words, youd never find me at a HFT event without my Gillie suit, if i miss something easy ill just disappear.

Seriously though, this is worth considering, i need some new waterproofs and a ripstop, so i might even order when i get my money, but then the gas ram cant be bought. Too many choice for those of us without a decent job (e.g. students and sponges lol)

the outdoor

I've used 'The-Outdoor' kit and it was good quality. Some good deals to be had on this kit on (it's where I got mine).
    Keep one eye open

Hogarn Guest
    True. If youve got a son send him to a surplus store and try and get a cadet discount. Find the local unit and just blag it. Not that i let that go, but it can be very useful for expensive kit / a bulk buy. Pick up some 15% reduced Danner boots or summat perhaps. Have a go!