Thread: You get what you give...

edbear2 Guest

You get what you give...

Tonight I got home to find a package waiting for me, on opening it was a tin of 1970's/80's .22 Wasps...I had no idea where it came from, but on looking at the sender's details realised it was from someone who I had sold to recently on the bay.

I do try my best on there, and often send items by a better service than quoted especially if they do better than expected, and sometimes will include odd extras that I think may be of interest / help to the buyers.

I can't for the life of me remember if I have done the above in the case of this buyer, but if you are reading this, thank you sir, you brought a smile to my face after a difficult day!

Best regards, Ed

Still some nice people around!

Hi Ed,

It was I who sent you the pellets. It was from a conversation on here months ago...but in the meantime I moved house and only unpacked them on monday LOL enjoy Sir. I have another tin which I should off my past timescale get to you in 2015!

Hi Ed how are you, nice to see you are doing very well on the bay of evil. are you saving up for something special.