Thread: Record Jumbo

Record Jumbo

Hi all, having had some success with parts from Record Firearms for my Jumbo I got talking to them about availability of all Jumbo parts, turns out they are down to very few items left on the shelves. They are getting beck to me with what they have and I will possible buy the stock off them. So, does anyone require anything for a Jumbo? If so contact me and when / if I get the stock I will gladly send it on at cost + p&p Thanks Russ
    Guns and boats .... works for me

Excellent idea Russ. I do not own a Rekord pistol but have had quite a few in for repair over the years ,and obtaining spares has always been a problem.
    The thing to remember is that these pistols are much rarer than say Webleys ,so it may take you years to recoup your outlay.
    Although, you would undoubtedly sell some spares on that internet auction site.
    In my experience the main parts failures are cocking links and seals, so those are the parts I would go for the most.
    Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    Excellent idea Russ. I do not own a Rekord pistol but have had quite a few in for repair over the years ,and obtaining spares has always been a problem.
    The thing to remember is that these pistols are much rarer than say Webleys ,so it may take you years to recoup your outlay.
    Although, you would undoubtedly sell some spares on that internet auction site.
    In my experience the main parts failures are cocking links and seals, so those are the parts I would go for the most.
    Pete.
    Thanks it's not about any return on the outlay it's just I love these tiny pistols and would like to help others with parts (if I can).
    Guns and boats .... works for me

Would like to keep my Lux version running too Russ.
    Good luck.

Jumbo piston needed!

I acquired a FB Record Jumbo that is in desperate need of a new piston. Are any available anywhere?